Typewritten and signed letters addressed to Brace explaining the differences between the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and other "splinter" faiths.
- Extent: 3 items (0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brace, William
- Call Number: MSS SC 197
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letters received must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 197; Letters received; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 197, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1974.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Christ (Dravites); Church of Jesus Christ (Strangites); Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Mormon Church; Mormonism
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Letters received
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:04-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Researcher on Mormon religions in Chicago, Illinois.
comments powered by Disqus