Photocopy of a handwritten summons. The item calls John Taylor (1808-1887), president of the Mormon church, and all the apostles of that church to appear in court on 15 Sept. 1887 to answer a complaint.
- Extent: 1 item (1 leaf)(0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Utah. Courts.
- Call Number: MSS SC 1979
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Summons must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1979; Summons; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1979, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Apostles; Taylor, John, 1808-1887; Civil Procedure and Courts; Mormon Church--Presidents; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:04-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus