Brunson family papers
Brunson family papers
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
- Extent: 1 folder
- Creator: Brunson, Lewis, 1831-1888. -- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo, 1866
- Call Number: MSS SC 2018
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brunson family papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2018; Brunson family papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2018, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Helen Mae Andrus in 1982.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Helen Mae Andrus; 1982.
- Subject Terms
- Branson family; Fillmore (Utah)--History--Sources; Home and Family; Mormon Church--Presidents--Correspondence; Mormons--Utah--Fillmore--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs; United States--History--1933-1945--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Certificates; Diaries; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Brunson family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon farmer, stone carver, school trustee, and local politician. Brunson lived in Marion and Fillmore, Utah and served as bishop in Fillmore for the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus