Bunot family papers
Bunot family papers
Marriage documents, personal letters, extracts of birth, death and pension certificates of the Bunot family, a family living in France in the ate 18th and 19th centuries.
- Extent: 50 items (0.08 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS SC 205
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- The documents are in French with most translated into English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bunot family family papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 205; Bunot family family papers; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 205, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; 1974.
- Roberts, Fern. (Orem, Utah; Roberts 1970)
- Other Finding Aids
- Inventory filed with the collection.
- Subject Terms
- Bunot; Customs administration--France; France--History--Revolution, 1789-1799; Home and Family; Social Life and Customs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bunot family papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus