John Taylor letter
John Taylor letter
Handwritten letter addressed to Judge Elias Smith dated 14 March 1874 and signed by John Taylor. Taylor informs Smith of money owed him (Taylor) and others by the Caroline H. Debrowske estate.
- Extent: 1 item
- Creator: Taylor, John, 1808-1887
- Call Number: MSS SC 2100
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from John Taylor letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2100; John Taylor letter; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2100, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased through Peter Crawley (route form) in 1983.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Peter Crawley (route form); 1983.
- Subject Terms
- Debrowske, Caroline H.; Smith, Elias, 1804-1888; Correspondence; Estates (Law)--Utah--History--Sources; Material Types; Mormon Church--Presidents--Correspondence
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- John Taylor letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Patsy Shin Hernandez
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Third president of the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus