Dates: circa 1900
Handwritten poem dealing with the author's sister. Smith praises her virtues in a religious setting. The item is signed "A. B. Smith" which is believed to have been Adam Browning Smith.
- Extent: 1 item (2 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Smith, Adam Browning, 1832-1916
- Call Number: MSS SC 2105
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Beloved sister must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2105; Beloved sister; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2105, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; Mormon authors--History--Sources; Poets, American--History--Sources; Sisters--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Beloved sister
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:27-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon writer of poetry.
comments powered by Disqus