Book of revelations
Book of revelations
Includes eight revelations relating to individuals and Mormon doctrine, written in the hand of Annie Taylor Hyde.
- Extent: 1 item (84 p.)(0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Taylor, John, 1808-1887
- Call Number: MSS SC 214
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Technical Requirements
- Materials are a photocopy of the original.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Book of Revelations must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 214; Book of Revelations; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 214, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; 1974.
- Other Finding Aids
- A list of revelations is located with the collection.
- Subject Terms
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Doctrines; Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945; Logan Temple (Utah); School of the Prophets; Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918; Teasdale, George, 1831-1907; Young, Seymour B. (Seymour Bicknell), 1837-1924; Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Eschatology; Polygamy; Private revelations; Zion (Mormon Church)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Book of revelations
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-11-03T13:33-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
President of the Latter-day Saint Church.
comments powered by Disqus