David Milne letter
David Milne letter
Handwritten letter addressed to Bro. Steele and signed by David Milne. Milne writes about ecclesiastical action taken against him by the Mormon Church, problems with various church members, and his feelings on the situation.
- Extent: 1 item (2 p.)
- Creator: Milne, David, fl. 1892
- Call Number: MSS SC 2146
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from David Milne letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2146; David Milne letter; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2146, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased through Rick Gruder Books in 1983.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Rick Gruder Books; 1983.
- Subject Terms
- Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Excommunication--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--History; Mormons--Utah--Saint George--History--Sources; Saint George (Utah)--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Milne (David) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:28-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon polygamist living in St. George, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus