G. M. Blair letter
G. M. Blair letter
Handwritten and signed letter addressed to "Mr Valentine Gephart & Family." Blair describes life in Butte, Montana and expresses his desires to return to Ohio.
- Extent: 1 item (4 p.)(0.01 liner ft.)
- Creator: Blair, G. M.
- Call Number: MSS SC 2196
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from G.M. Blair letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2196; G.M. Blair letter; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2196, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased through Fred Rosenstock in 1984.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Fred Rosenstock; 1984.
- Subject Terms
- Gephart, Valentine; Businessmen--Montana--Butte--Correspondence; Butte (Mont.)--History--Sources; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Blair (G. M.) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-11-03T13:19-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Resident of Montana believed to have been a businessman.
comments powered by Disqus