Frank Harper letter
Frank Harper letter
Dates: 1910 November 19
Typewritten and signed letter dated 19 Nov. 1910 and addressed to Joseph E. Wilson, of the Ladies' Tailoring College in Salt Lake City, Utah. Harper sends President Roosevelt's thanks for the letter received from Wilson. Harper writes that the president was unable to answer Wilson personally due to the large amount of letters received by him.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : (1 p.)
- Creator: Harper, Frank, 1882-1971
- Call Number: MSS SC 2373
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Frank Harper letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2373; Frank Harper letter; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2373, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased through Peter Crawley in 1985.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Peter Crawley; 1985.
- Subject Terms
- Mormons--Utah--Salt Lake City--Correspondence; Presidents--United States--Correspondence; Material Types; Wilson, Joseph Ellis, 1858-1930; Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919; Harper, Frank, 1882-1971; Harper, Frank, 1882-1971--Correspondence
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Harper (Frank) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-04-13 11:53:00 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Secretary to Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), President of the United States.
comments powered by Disqus