The girl who died
The girl who died
Typewritten book manuscript for publication. The item includes handwritten corrections made by the author. This novel is a mystery about how a girl died.
- Extent: 1 v. (233 p.)(0.10 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hopkins, Kenneth
- Call Number: MSS SC 2471
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The girl who died must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2471; The girl who died; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2471, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Bertram Rota London in 1986.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Bertram Rota London; 1986.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Authors, English--20th century--Correspondence; Literature
- Genre / Form
- English fiction 20th century; Manuscripts
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Girl who died
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-03-30T16:38-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus