Handwritten essay on cats.
- Extent: 1 item (2 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Redd, Susie E.
- Call Number: MSS SC 2613
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The cat must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2613; The cat; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2613, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by the Charles Redd Center through the Butler Family in 1986.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Charles Redd Center through the Butler Family; 1986.
- Subject Terms
- Cats; Education; Elementary and Secondary Education; Mormons--Mexico--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American women (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-26T04:11-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon girl in Mexico.
comments powered by Disqus