Typewritten transcript of services conducted at the dedication of a cemetery monument in Salt Lake City, Utah, erected to the memory of John Smith, George A. Smith and John Henry Smith. Joseph F. Smith was a speaker at the services.
- Extent: 1 item (13 p.)(0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918
- Call Number: MSS SC 266
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Monument dedication must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 266; Monument dedication; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 266, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Smith family; Smith, George A. (George Albert), 1817-1875; Smith, John Henry, 1848-1911; Smith, John, 1832-1911; City and Town Life; Social Life and Customs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Monument dedication
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:29-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus