Typewritten biography which relates to the emigration of a Mormon family from Wales to the U.S. in 1871 on the steamship Nevada, and final settlement in Ogden, Utah.
- Extent: 1 item (3 p.)
- Creator: Spackman, Elizabeth Ann, 1859-1940
- Call Number: MSS SC 274
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Biography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 274; Biography; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 274, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of Gwendolyn A. Pickens, 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Gwendolyn A. Pickens; 1974.
- Subject Terms
- Nevada (Ship); Immigration and American Expansion; Mormons--Emigration and immigration; Pioneers
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:30-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Elizabeth Ann Spackman and family are Mormon immigrate from Wales to Utah.
comments powered by Disqus