Diary and letters
Diary and letters
Typescript of a Civil War diary and letters, poems, military forms and a short biography.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Molyneux, Joel L., 1835-1915
- Call Number: MSS SC 277
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary and letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 277; Diary and letters; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 277, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ethington, 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ethington; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Molyneux, Elvira McCarty, 1845-1913; Chancellorsville, Battle of, Chancellorsville, Va., 1863; Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863; Military; Petersburg (Va.)--History--Siege, 1864-1865; Politics, Government, and Law; United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Literary collections
- Genre / Form
- Diaries; Letters
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Diary and letters
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:30-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Farmer and Civil War veteran.
comments powered by Disqus