Handwritten appointment of Elias A. Smith and Jesse W. Fox, Jr. as coexecutors of the estate of Brigham Young in conjunction with George G. Cannon and Brigham Young [Jr.]. The appointment is signed by seven of Brigham Young's wives.
- Extent: 1 folder; .08 linear ft
- Call Number: MSS SC 28
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Appointment must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 28; Appointment; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 28, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Dean Larsen; 1973.
- Subject Terms
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901; Fox, Jesse W. (Jesse Williams), 1852-1928; Smith, Elias A. (Elias Asahel), 1857-1942; Young, Brigham, 1836-1903; Agriculture and Natural Resources; Ranching
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:30-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus