Berry Hamblin diary
Berry Hamblin diary
Handwritten diaries. Hamblin writes about his experiences as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Austrialia and about his return trip to the United States.
- Extent: 3 v. (318 p.)
- Creator: Hamblin, Berry
- Call Number: MSS SC 2840
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Berry Hamblin diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2840; Berry Hamblin diary; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2840, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased from Sam Weller bookstore in 1988.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Sam Weller bookstore; 1988.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Australia--History--1788-1900; Mormon Church--Missions--Australia--History; Hamblin, Berry; Hamblin, Berry--Diaries; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Missions--Australia
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hamblin (Berry) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-11-10 14:45:17 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Berry Hamblin was a Mormon missionary.
comments powered by Disqus