Thomas Hall diary
Thomas Hall diary
Account of his mission to Canada for the Mormon Church. Describes traveling east from Salt Lake City by handcart in the spring of 1857, and his missionary labors in Ontario, particularly in the vicinity of London.
- Extent: 4 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hall, Thomas
- Call Number: MSS SC 2860
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Microfilm copies: Open for public research. Original diaries: Condition restricted; permission to use items must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.Access to original materials with permission from the supervisor of reference services.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Thomas Hall diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 2860; Thomas Hall diary; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 2860, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Dennis Thompson; 1990.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon Church--Missions--Canada; Mormon Church--Missions--Ontario; London (Ont.); Mormon handcart companies; Hall, Thomas
- Genre / Form
- Diaries; Photocopies
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hall (Thomas) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-11-05 21:21:57 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Biographical / Historical
Thomas Hall was a Mormon pioneer who lived in Salt Lake City and in St. George, Utah. He died at age 78.
comments powered by Disqus