Certificate of marriage of Henry B. Jacobs to Zina Diantha Huntington, signed by John C. Bennett who performed the ceremony.
- Extent: 1 item (1 p.)(0.03 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS SC 294
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Marriage license must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 294; Marriage license; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 294, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased from Sid Sandberg in 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Sid Sandberg; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Bennett, John Cook, 1804-1867; Jacobs, Henry Bailey, 1817-1886; Jacobs, Zina Diantha, 1821-1901; Artifacts; Home and Family; Material Types; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Marriage licenses
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Marriage license
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-02T04:11-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus