Biographical material about Mother Marianne Cope, who worked among the Hawaiian lepers.
- Extent: 5 items (0.05 linear ft.)
- Creator: Marianne, of Molokai, Mother, 1838-1918
- Call Number: MSS SC 327
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Biographical notes must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 327; Biographical notes; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 327, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by the Sisters of Saint Francis in 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; the Sisters of Saint Francis; 1974.
- Subject Terms
- Gibson, Walter Murray; Sisters of St. Francis (Syracuse, N.Y.); Catholicism; Hawaii--History; Religion
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Biographical notes
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:30-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus