James Adams diary
James Adams diary
- Extent: 1 item (300 p.)(0.15 linear ft.)
- Creator: Adams, James
- Call Number: MSS SC 446
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Technical Requirements
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from James Adams diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 446; James Adams diary; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 446, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Lulu Adams Backus in 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Lulu Adams Backus; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Missions--England; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon missionaries
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).`
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Adams (James) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:32-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus