Printed legal document with ms. entries of Powhattan County, Virginia which appoints Smith guardian of the Jacob Michaux children. 10,000 Pounds was to be forfeited if Smith failed.
- Extent: 1 item (0.05 linear ft.)
- Creator: Smith, Robert
- Call Number: MSS SC 454
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Guardian bond must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 454; Guardian bond; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 454, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Fred A. Rosenstock in 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Fred A. Rosenstock; 1974.
- Subject Terms
- Michaux, Jacob; Miller, Thomas; Smith, William; Civil Procedure and Courts; Legal documents--Virginia--Powhattan County; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Legal documents
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Guardian bond
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:32-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus