Typewritten copies of histories of four brothers, converts to Mormonism and early settlers of Utah.
- Extent: 1 item (0.01 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS SC 517
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Hales histories must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 517; Hales histories; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 517, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of Chris Peterson, 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Chris Peterson; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Hale family; Hales, Charles Henry, 1817-1889; Hales, George, 1822-1907; Hales, Henry William, 1829-1908; Hales, Stephen, 1820-; Home and Family; Social Life and Customs
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hales histories
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:05-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus