The John Hunt book
The John Hunt book
Holograph with photocopy. The collection includes biographical sketches and genealogy concerning John Hunt, a Mormon pioneer and settler, and his offspring.
- Extent: 6 items
- Creator: Elliot, Norma Larson. -- Larson, May Louise Hunt, 1860-1943
- Call Number: MSS SC 539
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Original restricted.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Collection maintained in original order.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The John Hunt book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 539; The John Hunt book; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 539, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Norma Larson Elliot, 1975.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Norma Larson Elliot; 1975.
- Subject Terms
- Hunt, John, 1833-1917; Home and Family; Mormon families--Arizona; Snowflake (Ariz.)--History; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Biography; Genealogies
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hunt (John) The book
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Morgan Crockett
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:33-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Grandaughter of John Hunt.
comments powered by Disqus