Simon A. Dunn papers
Simon A. Dunn papers
Photograph (photocopy) and typescript: Mormon missionary, Nauvoo, Illinois policeman, and pioneer. The collection contains a biographical sketch written by his granddaughter, Eva D. Snow, another of unknown authorship, genealogical data, and a photograph of Dunn.
- Extent: 5 p. (0.08 linear ft.)
- Creator: Dunn, Simeon Adams, 1803-1883
- Call Number: MSS SC 572
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Simon A. Dunn papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 572; Simon A. Dunn papers; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 572, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Mrs. Byron Snow in 1976, and Gertrude Monson in 1976.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Mrs. Byron Snow; 1976. Donated; Gertrude Monson; 1976.
- Separated Material
- Photograph transferred to Photoarchives, (MSS P185).
- Subject Terms
- Dunn, Simeon Adams, 1803-1883; Snow, Eva D., 1893-; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Immigration and American Expansion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Pioneers
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Dunn (Simon A.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:06-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus