Dave Rust diary
Dave Rust diary
The typewritten diary pertains to trail and cable car construction in the Grand Canyon during 1906.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.06 linear ft.) : 7 p.
- Creator: Rust, Dave, 1874-1963
- Call Number: MSS SC 587
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary of D.D. Rust, foreman of the Grand Canyon Transportation Co. must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 587; Dave Rust diary; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 587, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Julius Dalley in 1976.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Julius Dalley; 1976.
- Subject Terms
- Grand Canyon Transportation Company; Grand Canyon National Park (Ariz.); Immigration and American Expansion; Pioneers
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Diary of D. D. Rust, foreman of the Grand Canyon Transportation Co.
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-23T04:08-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Dave (D. D.) Rust was a southern Utah rancher and pioneer, and the foreman of the Grand Canyon Transportation Company.
comments powered by Disqus