Mss. bond of $60 payable to N.J. Daley by Loren Babbitt and Edward A. Bedell on condition of a following lawsuit.
- Extent: 1 item (2 p.)
- Creator: Hancock County (Ill.). Circuit Court
- Call Number: MSS SC 636
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bond must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 636; Bond; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 636, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gift of Peter Crawley, 1980.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Peter Crawley; 1980.
- Subject Terms
- Babbitt, Loren; Bedell, Edward A.; Daley, N. J.; Civil Procedure and Courts; Nauvoo (Ill.)--History; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:34-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus