John Hunt letter
John Hunt letter
Handwritten and signed letter dated 20 January 1839. The item was created in Polk County, Missouri, and is addressed to Hunt's brother, David Hunt. John Hunt writes about family matters and about the Mormons in Missouri at that time.
- Extent: 1 item (4 p.) + 1 typescript
- Creator: Hunt, John, fl. 1839
- Call Number: MSS SC 657
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from John Hunt letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 657; John Hunt letter; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 657, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- Home and Family; Mormons--Missouri--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hunt (John) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:34-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Resident of Missouri.
comments powered by Disqus