Kate Field papers
Kate Field papers
News clippings, donation certificate, and correspondence between John E. Burton, H.B. Tedrow, and Kate Field concerning the restoration of John Brown's Fort at Harper's Ferry, Virginia.
- Extent: 10 items (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Field, Kate, 1838-1896
- Call Number: MSS SC 709
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Collection maintained in original order.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Kate Field papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 709; Kate Field papers; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 709, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased from Fred A. Rosenstock in 1976.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Fred A. Rosenstock; 1976.
- Subject Terms
- Brown, John, 1800-1859; Burton, John E. (John Edgar), b. 1847; Tedrow, H. B.; Correspondence; Harpers Ferry (W. Va.); Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Certificates; Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.); Letters
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Field (Kate) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Morgan Crockett
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:06-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Journalist, author, actress, and lecturer.
comments powered by Disqus