Dates: circa 1835
Photocopy of a pencil rubbing. "Pencil rubbing of a brick found on the house site of Brigham Young, Mendon, N.Y." The item displays the letter B.
- Extent: 1 item (1 p.)(0.05 linear ft.)
- Creator: Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Call Number: MSS SC 731
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Technical Requirements
- Material is a photocopy of a rubbing.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Pencil rubbing must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 731; Pencil rubbing; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 731, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1974.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; 1974.
- Subject Terms
- Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Mormon Church--Presidents; Rubbing
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Pencil rubbing
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:35-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Second president of the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus