Ira Hatch letter
Ira Hatch letter
Typescript of a letter dated March 15, 1886 composed in Ramah Valencia County, New Mexico, and addressed to John Taylor, president of the Mormon Church. Hatch writes about the progress of missionary work among the Indians.
- Extent: 1 item (1 p.)
- Creator: Hatch, Ira, 1835-1927
- Call Number: MSS SC 788
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Collection maintained in original order.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ira Hatch letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 788; Ira Hatch letter; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 788X, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Church work with Indians--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Correspondence; Material Types; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon Church--Presidents--Correspondence; Mormons--New Mexico--History--Sources
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hatch (Ira) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Morgan Crockett
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-05T08:35-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon missionary in New Mexico.
comments powered by Disqus