Handwritten diary (plus photocopy) which is unidentified except for a penciled name of B.O. Bethero, and this does not appear as a part of the script. The author describes his farming and Church activities. Written in Idaho, somewhere around Albion and Burley. Also includes a TLS (photocopy) from Gary Domits, Social Science Librarian, Idaho State University, to Dennis Rowley, Manuscripts Librarian, Brigham Young University, concerning B.O. Bethero and the diary.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : (3 items)
- Call Number: MSS SC 9
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Farm diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 9; Farm diary; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 9, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Agriculture; Agriculture and Natural Resources; Agriculture--Idaho--History
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Farm diary
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-02T04:10-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus