This collection consists of WYE Magazines from 1939-1974, and a 1976 newspaper issue of WYE Magazine.
- Extent: 5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
- Call Number: UA 1235
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from WYE Magazines must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 1235; WYE Magazines; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 1235, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the Stacks, January 2006.
- Other Finding Aids
- Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1235.xml
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education; Provo (Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- WYE Magazines
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-11-24T04:24-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
WYE Magazine, the "official magazine of the Associated Students of Brigham Young University" often included literary texts. It was succeeded by Century II. The magazine was an alumni publication of Brigham Young University, spanning the dates 1939-1974.
comments powered by Disqus