Collection contains copies of the newspaper "Student Review" from the years 1986-1996.
- Extent: 6 boxes (3.0 linear ft.)
- Call Number: UA 1236
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Arranged chronologically.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Student Review newspaper collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial Citation: UA 1236; Student Review newspaper collection; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following Citations: UA 1236, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the University Archives stacks, January 2006.
- Acquisition Information
- Found; University Archives stacks; 2006.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1236.xml
- Subject Terms
- College students--Utah--Provo; Colleges and Universities; Education; Provo (Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.); Periodicals
- Student review (Provo, Utah)
- Processing Information
- Processed; Amanda Jo Lindell; January 2006.
- Appraisal Information
- Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Student review
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Amanda Jo Lindell
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-10-07T15:14-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
- Biographical Info:
"Student Review" was an independent, student-produced publication distributed the off Brigham Young University (BYU) campus in Provo, Utah. The newspaper included investigative articles, editorials, and humor columns, focusing on BYU, student life, and events in Provo. The paper ceased operations in 1997.
comments powered by Disqus