Report containing the information gathered about the quality of services at the Harold B. Lee Library and the other CES consortium libraries. The report contains information from a survey conducted from Feb.-May 2004.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Call Number: UA 1261
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from LibQUAL report must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 1261; LibQUAL report; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 1261, LTPSC.
- Acquisition Information
- Transferred from the Library Administrative Offices, April 2006.
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- LibQUAL report
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-16T04:31-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Harold B. Lee Library is the intellectual center of the Brigham Young University campus. It offers students and faculty alike the chance to broaden their horizons and discover new knowledge through the use of its many faceted collections.
comments powered by Disqus