The University Handbook describes the policies and procedures that allow the university to function.
- Extent: 2 folders 1 bound volume, 1 compact disc.
- Call Number: UA 1319
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from University handbook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 1319; University handbook; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 1319, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Transferred to the University Archives, Dec. 2006.
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education
- Genre / Form
- Manuals (Handbooks)
- Appraisal Information
- University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- University handbook
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Jennifer Kim
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-16T04:31-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Founded in 1875, Brigham Young University has grown from a small academy to one of the world's largest private universities, where more than 29,000 students gather from 100 countries. Sponsored by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, BYU offers a unique educational environment that promotes learning by study and also by faith.
comments powered by Disqus