Ben E. Lewis papers
Ben E. Lewis papers
Official Brigham Young University records, correspondence, memos, and reports collected by Ben E. Lewis from 1948-1980.
- Extent: 49 cartons (49 linear ft.)
- Creator: Lewis, Ben E. (Ben Elden), 1913-2005
- Call Number: UA 1326
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restricted. Closed for 25 years after the creation of the records and thereafter open to the public after consultation with the University Archivist and in accordance with the General Restriction Statement of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ben E. Lewis papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 1326; Ben E. Lewis papers; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 1326, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the stacks, Dec. 2006.
- Other Finding Aids
- Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1326.xml
- Subject Terms
- Correspondence; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Corporate minutes; Letters; Newspapers; Pamphlets; Reports
- Appraisal Information
- Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Lewis (Ben E.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Jennifer Kim
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-11-14T16:44-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Latter-day Saint missionary in Northern States Mission, 1934-1936; student at Brigham Young University, 1936-1940; executive vice-president of BYU and director of BYU Auxiliary Services, 1952-1979; president of England London Mission, 1979-1981.
comments powered by Disqus