The collection contains one series. I. BYUSA Student Files, 1988-1991. The series contains information related to the Multicultural Services and BYUSA. The series has reports, financial reports, letters, pamphlets, and scholarship information.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brigham Young University. Multicultural Programs
- Call Number: UA 1329
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restricted. Closed for 25 years after the creation of the records and thereafter open to the public after consultation with the University Archivist and in accordance with the General Restriction Statement of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from BYUSA records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 1329; BYUSA records; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 129, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Transferred from Records Management, Feb. 2007.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1329.xml
- Subject Terms
- Clubs and Societies; Education; Social Life and Customs; Student Life; Students, Foreign--Utah
- Genre / Form
- Financial records; Letters; Pamphlets; Reports
- Appraisal Information
- Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- BYUSA records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Jennifer Kim
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-11-21T13:51-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Multicultural Student Services mission states: Multicultural Student Services is a unique team of multicultural specialists who value the total development of the multicultural student within the Aims of a BYU education. We seek to develop a BYU environment of "fellow citizenry" where multiculturalism can flourish. ("...ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens..." - Ephesians 2:19). They also provide help with financial aid and scholarships. Retreats for students involved in the program are also provided.
comments powered by Disqus