Collection includes various reports and descriptions of courses offered by the University.
- Extent: 47 items
- Creator: Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932
- Call Number: UA 165
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Curriculum collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Index/Finding aid Container list available with the collection.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 165; Curriculum collection; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 165, LTPSC.
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA165.xml
- Subject Terms
- Brigham Young University. Summer School; Merrill, Amos N. (Amos Newlove), 1875-1953; Colleges and Universities; Education
- Appraisal Information
- University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Curriculum collection
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-11-24T04:25-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus