Edward H. Holt papers
Edward H. Holt papers
This collection includes correspondence regarding admission to Brigham Young Academy, theology class assignments, petitions, essays, talks by Lorenzo Snow and George Q. Cannon, papers regarding credit, advanced standing, student clubs, and miscellaneous correspondence and reports from Holt's files.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901. -- Christensen, George, 1866. -- Holt, Edward H., 1872-1938. -- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901
- Call Number: UA 250
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Edward H. Holt papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Index/Finding aid Container list available in repository.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 250; Edward H. Holt papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 250, LTPSC.
- Other Finding Aids
- Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA250.xml
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education; Religious gatherings--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Processing Information
- Processed; Hollis Scott; 2004.
- Appraisal Information
- Part of University Archives; college records (University Archives collecting policy February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Holt (Edward H.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T12:57-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Edward H. Holt was a professor of Office Practice and secretary of the faculty from 1895 to 1938.
comments powered by Disqus