Alumni Association records
Alumni Association records
Includes constitution, by-laws, and procedures of the Association. Also includes lists of officers, members, and organizations; also records of fund drives, activities and projects. Also includes receipt books, minutes, correspondence, surveys, news clippings, press releases, and class and club histories.
- Extent: 21 boxes (10.5 linear ft.)
- Call Number: UA 541
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- The collection is divided into fifteen series: 1. Alumni Association minutes, constitution, and bylaws, 1893-1919; 2. Alumni Association alumni chapters and clubs file, 1939-1951; 3. Alumni Association alumni organization by stakes and regions, 1948-1954; 4. Alumni Association 75th anniversary fund drive files, 1950; 5. Other Alumni Association fund drives files, 1936-1956; 6. Alumni Association project files, 1907-1953; 7. Alumni Association achievement award files, 1953-1956; 8. Alumni Association general correspondence file, 1921-1958; 9. Alumni Association general file, 1905-1980; 10. Alumni Association general file on fund raising, 1949-1968; 11. Alumni Association general file of Raymond E. Beckham, 1958-1962; 12. Alumni Association general file II, 1960-1964; 13. Alumni Association Emeritus Club files, 1947-1966; 14. Alumni Association correspondence of Raymond Beckham, 1951-1975; and 15. Alumni Association miscellany, 1974-1980.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Alumni Association records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial Citation: UA 541; Alumni Association records; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following Citations: UA 541, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were transferred from an unknown location.
- Acquisition Information
- Other Finding Aids
- File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA541.xml
- Subject Terms
- Beckham, Raymond E.; Brigham Young Academy--History; Hyde, Ronald G., 1929-; Colleges and Universities; Education
- Genre / Form
- Business records; Corporate minutes; Letters
- Processing Information
- Processed; James Cloward.
- Appraisal Information
- Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Alumni Association records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by James Cloward
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-09-09T17:57-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Series in UA 541
Alumni Association minutes, constitution, and bylaws
Alumni Association alumni chapters and clubs file
Alumni Association alumni organization by stakes and regions
Alumni Association 75th anniversary fund drive files
Other Alumni Association fund drive files
Alumni Association project files
Alumni Association achievement award files
Alumni Association general correspondence file
Alumni Association general file
Alumni Association general file on fund raising
Alumni Association general file of Raymond E. Beckham
Alumni Association general file II
Alumni Association Emeritus Club files
Alumni Association correspondence of Raymond Beckham
Alumni Association miscellany
Help with this Collection
University Archivist - University Archives