Brigham Young High School Wildcat yearbook from 1936.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah)
- Call Number: UA 5520
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young High School Wildcat yearbook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 5520; Brigham Young High School Wildcat yearbook; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 5520, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Larry Christensen received an original copy of the 1936 Brigham Young High School Wildcat yearbook. Christensen donated a photocopy of this yearbook to the University Archives in October 2009.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Larry Christensen; October 2009.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Elementary and Secondary Education
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Matthew Leavitt; October 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- Part of University Archives; department records (University Archives collecting policy July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Brigham Young High School Wildcat yearbook
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Matthew Leavitt
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-08T11:32-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Brigham Young High School was part of Brigham Young University College of Education and was established in 1869.
Brigham Young High School is a direct descendent of a private school, the Timpanogos Branch of the University of Deseret, which began in 1869 under the direction of Warren and Wilson Dusenberry. BY High was part of the BYU College of Education. At BY High master teachers launched generations of student teachers into successful careers. It was a "laboratory school" where new curricula was designed and tested.
comments powered by Disqus