Miss Indian BYU Pageant photographs
Miss Indian BYU Pageant photographs
Collection includes photographs of Miss Indian BYU Pageant winners from between 1979 and 2003.
- Extent: 1 oversize box (1.66 linear ft.)
- Creator: Miss Indian BYU Pageant
- Call Number: UA 5521
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research. Items are in cold storage, access requires 24 hours advance notice.
- Languages and Scripts
- Arranged chronologically.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Miss Indian BYU Pageant photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 5521; Miss Indian BYU Pageant photographs; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 5521, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated from BYU Student Support Services in November 2009.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; BYU Support Services; November 2009.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Colleges and Universities; Indian women--North America--Portraits; Miss Indian BYU Pageant; Miss Indian BYU Pageant--Photographs
- Genre / Form
- Photographs; Portraits
- Processing Information
- Processed; Kayla Quinney; November 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- Photographs (University Archives Collecting Policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Miss Indian BYU Pageant photographs
- Finding Aid Author
- Kayla Quinney
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2017-01-05 13:10:45 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Miss Indian BYU Pageant (est. 1967) is a outreach and recognition program conducted by the Tribe of Many Feathers.
The Tribe of Many Feathers started the Miss Indian BYU pageant in 1967 when Indian week (now Heritage week) was also launched.
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Oversize/folder in UA 5521
oversize 1 folder 1
Massey Studio photograph of Vickie Washburn
oversize 1 folder 2
Massey Studio photograph of Theda Sue Ricker
oversize 1 folder 3
Massey Studio photograph of Verenda Dosela
oversize 1 folder 4
Massey Studio photograph of Nora Mae Begay
oversize 1 folder 5
Massey Studio photograph of Vickie Bird
oversize 1 folder 6
Massey Studio photograph of Glenna Jenks
oversize 1 folder 7
Massey Studio photograph of Sandy Kerchee
oversize 1 folder 8
Massey Studio photograph of Mildred Cody
oversize 1 folder 9
Massey Studio photograph of Claralynn West
oversize 1 folder 10
Massey Studio photograph of Deanna Crawford
oversize 1 folder 11
Massey Studio photograph of Jean Harmon
oversize 1 folder 12
Massey Studio photograph of Rosie Charley
oversize 1 folder 13
Massey Studio photograph of Doreen Meyers
oversize 1 folder 14
Massey Studio photograph of Debbie Crawford
oversize 1 folder 15
Massey Studio photograph of Judy A. Neaman
oversize 1 folder 16
Massey Studio photograph of Brenda Allison
oversize 1 folder 17
Massey Studio photograph of Sharon Grosenbach
oversize 1 folder 18
Massey Studio photograph of Julia Cook
oversize 1 folder 19
Massey Studio photograph of Tyra Jo Begay
oversize 1 folder 20
Massey Studio photograph of Elaine Cole
oversize 1 folder 21
Massey Studio photograph of Carla S. Jenks
oversize 1 folder 22
Massey Studio photograph of Evangeline Pooley
oversize 1 folder 23
Photo Studio photograph of Angela Wilder
oversize 1 folder 24
Photo Studio photograph of Pam Wilson
oversize 1 folder 25
Native Image Photography photograph of Monika Brown
oversize 1 folder 26
Photograph of Tacey M. Atsitty
oversize 1 folder 27
Photograph of Vanessa Arviso
Help with this Collection
University Archivist - University Archives