Human Resource Development records
Human Resource Development records
Dates: 1954-2012, 1954-1978
Contains audiotapes and floppy disks, and a token from Human Resource Development. Subjects of audiotapes include church leadership, human resources motivation, and sound recordings of university devotionals and forums. Materials date from 1954 to 2012.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.). -- 2 cartons (2 linear ft.). -- 2 boxes (0.96 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brigham Young University. Human Resource Development
- Call Number: UA 5603
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Collection is arranged into two subseries: 1. Human Resource Development audiotapes and floppy disks, 1954-1978; 2. Human Resource Development token, 2012.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Human Resource Development records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 5603; Human Resource Development records; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citation: UA 5603, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Transferred from Library Administrative Services in 2012.
- Acquisition Information
- Transferred; Library Administrative Services; 2012.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Colleges and Universities; Brigham Young University. Human Resource Development
- Genre / Form
- Coins; Audiotapes; Floppy disks
- Processing Information
- Processed; Dani Peterson; May 2012. Processed; Jenna Kirchhoefer; March 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Audio-visuals: photographs, sound and video recordings, and films (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003); Office files: correspondence and memoranda and subject files concerning projects, activities, and functions as well as policy development (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Human Resource Development records
- Finding Aid Author
- Dani Peterson
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-04-07 10:34:42 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Human Resource Development (1990- ) provides training and wellness programs for Brigham Young University employees and their families.
Human Resource Development was established in 1990 under Human Resource Services to provide leadership and employee training programs for faculty and staff as well as a wellness program for all full-time employees and their families. These services are intended to enhance professional development and to promote the health and well being of all employees. HRD also offers consulting services to BYU leaders focusing on organizational assessment and problem solving, restructuring, and leadership coaching. Managing Directors were: Don Jay Brown (1990-2000) and Delora Bertelsen (2001-2003), and Directors were Matt A. Smith (2001-2008) and Anna Wight (2008-2009). Anna Wight King, Greg Danklef, Jessika Walker (consultants in the HRD department) and Forrest Flake have co-directed HRD since 2009.
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Series in UA 5603
Human Resource Development audiocassettes and floppy disks
Human Resource Development token
Help with this Collection
University Archivist - University Archives