Videocassette by Design Media discussing the aftermath of an earthquake near California State University, Northridge. Dated 1995.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: California State University. -- California. Office of Emergency Services
- Call Number: UA 5735
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Technical Requirements
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish materials from Academic aftershocks must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Publisher: [Sacramento, Calif.?] : Office of Emergency Services, 1995.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 5735; Academic aftershocks; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 5735, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the University Archives in March 2015.
- Acquisition Information
- Immediate source of acquisition unknown.
- Subject Terms
- Earthquakes--California--Los Angeles County; Education; Colleges and Universities; Northridge (Los Angeles, Calif.); Northridge Earthquake, Calif., 1994; Earthquake aftershocks--California--Los Angeles County; California State University; California. Office of Emergency Services
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Jenna Kirchhoefer, student processor, and Cory Nimer, curator; 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Audio-visuals: photographs, sound and video recordings, and films (University Archives Specific Selection Guideline V, 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Academic aftershocks
- Finding Aid Author
- Jenna Kirchhoefer
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-04-07 13:14:18 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus