Bruce C. Hafen papers
Bruce C. Hafen papers
Includes correspondence, minutes, contracts, legal case reports, speeches, Bass-Billings research papers, drafts of the Honor Code, materials for religion and law classes, and research materials for the biography of Dallin H. Oaks.
- Extent: 38 boxes (19 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brigham Young University. Assistant to the President. -- Hafen, Bruce C.
- Call Number: UA 735
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restricted: permission required from Bruce Hafen or President's office.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers of Bruce C. Hafen must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- This collection was generated by Bruce C. Hafen as he served as Assistant to the President under Dallin H. Oaks. During his tenure Bruce Hafen also served as associate director of the Honors Program, worked with former president Wilkinson on the creation of the J. Reuben Clark Law School, worked with University Standards, was a professor of law and religion, and researched the Oaks administration for the Centennial History.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 735; Bruce C. Hafen papers; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 735, LTPSC.
- Other Finding Aids
- Register available.
- Subject Terms
- J. Reuben Clark Law School; Oaks, Dallin H.; Colleges and Universities; Education
- Appraisal Information
- Office files (University Archives Collecting Policy, July 2003.)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hafen (Bruce C.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-23T04:31-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus