Collection includes mimeograph, stencil, and carbon copies of typescripts. Includes radio scripts titled "The Challenge," "World Series of Basketball--1954," and "Why Do I Love You?"
- Extent: 48 p.
- Creator: KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah)
- Call Number: UA 75
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from KBYU-FM scripts must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 75; KBYU-FM scripts; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 75, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Media and Communication; Social Life and Customs; KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah)
- Genre / Form
- Radio scripts
- Appraisal Information
- Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- KBYU-FM scripts
- Finding Aid Author
- Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-10-31 12:56:17 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus