George H. Bowie papers
George H. Bowie papers
Correspondence, memoranda, financial records, short publications, handbooks, schedules, manuals, outlines, questionnaires, charts, agendas, calendars, news clippings, maps, programs, photographs concerning BYU 1991 Homecoming, and other office files. Also includes alumni board meeting minutes.
- Extent: 3 cartons (3 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bowie, George H.
- Call Number: UA 832
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Restricted. Closed for 25 years (until 2018) after the creation of the records and thereafter open to the public after consultation with the University Archivist and in accordance with the General Restriction Statement of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George H. Bowie papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Indexes Inventory, prepared by University Relations, available in collection case file.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 832; George H. Bowie papers; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 832, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Sent to Archives from University Records Management, 1998.
- Subject Terms
- Colleges and Universities; Education
- Genre / Form
- Agendas; Calendars; Charts, diagrams, etc.; Corporate minutes; Letters; Manuals (Handbooks); Newspapers; Outlines; Photographs; Programs; Questionnaires; Schedules
- Appraisal Information
- Office files (University Archives collecting policy July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bowie (George H.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Jennifer Kim
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-16T04:31-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Assistant Advancement Vice President and Executive Director, Alumni Association, at Brigham Young University.
comments powered by Disqus