Campus photograph albums
Campus photograph albums
Dates: approximately 1880-1958
Originally bound in four volumes, images show BYU buildings, students, faculty, trustees, and campus life. The volume dealing with students was compiled by Mrs. Fletcher Eyring. Sources for the images include campus yearbooks and Wayne B. Hales. Includes views of Aspen Grove, the Alpine Summer School, and the Timpanogos Hike. Some images are original prints, others are reprints, and still others are from yearbooks and other published sources.
- Extent: 4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hales, Wayne B.. -- Brigham Young University
- Call Number: UA 919
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Campus photograph albums must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Each box contains a category of images, as follows: (1) Buildings. (2) Miscellaneous. (3) Students. (4) Trustees and faculty.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: UA 919; Campus photograph albums; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: UA 919, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- The volumes were originally cataloged in University Archives under the call number, UAP 4. In February 2000 volumes were disbound and pages placed in mylar folders for preservation purposes. At that time a new call number, UA 919, was assigned.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Colleges and Universities; Aspen Grove (Utah); Mount Timpanogos Wilderness (Utah); Hales, Wayne B.; Brigham Young University; Brigham Young University--Students; Brigham Young University. Board of Trustees; Brigham Young University--Faculty; Brigham Young University. Alpine Summer School; Brigham Young University--Buildings
- Genre / Form
- Photograph albums; Photographs
- Appraisal Information
- University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Campus photograph albums
- Finding Aid Author
- Lucas J. Chehda
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2017-06-14 18:58:34 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus