Dates: 1876 December 3
Handwritten and unsigned letter, not in the hand of Brigham Young. The item is dated 3 Dec. 1876 and is a notice to the Singer Sewing Machine Company concerning the rent on property. J. W. Corey is listed as the agent for the company.
- Extent: 1 item (1 p.)
- Creator: Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Call Number: Vault MSS 206
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: Vault MSS 206; Letter; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: Vault MSS 206, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Corey, J. W.; Singer Sewing Machine Company--History; Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Mormon Church--Presidents; Mormons--Correspondence
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Leslie Evens
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-16T04:23-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Second president of the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus